- In order to use Clotheek, you have to accept the following terms and conditions. We reserve the right to add, delete, and update these terms and conditions at any time.
- The user may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections.
- All products are checked, screened and assured by us to ensure that the products are of the standard, quality, design, composition, style or model that they are representative of.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Clotheek.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the user shall be informed of the same.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the user (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by Clotheek for re-delivery shall be claimed from the user placing the order.
- The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Clotheek reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the user at any point in time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Clotheek has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the user from using the services of Clotheek and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Clotheek will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the ones to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The user must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
Clotheek shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of ordered goods by the flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of us.
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
Clotheek shall not entertain any complaints after 15 days, once the order is delivered.
- If the user has any question, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications from us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs in any case then Clotheek is not liable to pay/refund any amount more than the order value of a customer.
- We accept the return within 7 working days. All one need to do is drop an email to email@example.com or contact us on FACEBOOK and we will arrange a return pick up, if the service is available at the pincode. If return pick up service is not available at the center, one has to send it back to us through any courier and we will reimburse an amount of 100 Rs. to it.
- On receipt, in case it is noticed that the outer packing of the product is damaged or tampered with, immediately verify the quality/quantity of the product against the invoice, before accepting the package from the courier agency. In case of any discrepancy, either refuse to accept delivery or accept delivery only after putting a suitable remark on the proof of delivery. Customer should also lodge a proper complaint with the local office of the courier agency, so that Clotheek may peruse the same in future, so as to avoid such occurrences in the future.
- In case of receipt of product in damaged condition or, with manufacturing defect or a wrong product has been received, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us FACEBOOK, within 24 hours of receipt of product.